Tuesday, March 27, 2012

RECOVERY - Day 14 end

Maybe this day was a notch above so-so, though Peter seemed to rate it lower.  His friend Joe Coates and I kept him busy and awake.  He puttered around the yard and got to town, with a stop by one of his favorite places, Dual Supply.


I went to the dentist and the grocery store...

...bought a lot for a household with just one eater!  I made a big pot of chili (spicy, the way I like it) in honor of the cooler day and night.  Better eat it quickly.

We'll see how the night goes.  Thanks to all.

SG

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your keeping us up to date. I agree about coming home...in a way you tend to think "it is all over", when of course it is not. It is just a quirk in the thinking process, but our subconscious believes that if we are getting to go home, we must be well. Play that game we got you for Christmas..."Pass the Pigs", and watch the wonderful PBS DVD, "Playing for Peace." I had this time in mind when Gates and I picked out those particular gifts. Hang in there, and I hope the days are sunny and your spirits are, too!

    I love you,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. been out of town and out of touch and am just catching up with all the news. Congratulations, Peter, on being home again and I'm thrilled to hear about the results of the pathology report. I know there are ups and downs, each day and from day to day, but the trajectory sure sounds positive.

    Keep it up!

    --neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter and Susan, We're pulling for you. Hang in there, much love Bob and Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Susan and Peter! I continue to pray for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! To do so, choose your email server as "profile." If you have AOL. choose AIM or choose anonymous if nothing else works...but be sure to leave your name! Your comments will not show up immediately. Thanks.